SandnesGarn Tema 06 Toving, English Language Only
Please note that this is a physical book, not a digital download.
Softcover, 28 pages.
Cover and picture pages are full colour, pattern pages are black and white. First page includes tips on felting. Last page is a "crochet school" with instructions on how to do different crochet stitches, with diagrams. Please note that the felted garments have allowances for the shrinkage that will come with felting.
- Green Jacket with Hood (shown on cover), sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 years recommending 10, 12, 14, 16, or 18 50g/70m balls of Fritidsgarn on 5.00 and 5.50mm needles, and 4, 4, 5, 5, 5 duffel coat buttons.
- Sweater with Henley and Hood, sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 years recommending 10, 12, 14, 16, or 18 50g/70m balls of Fritidsgarn on 5.00mm and 5.50mm needles, and 3 buttons. Also includes a Felted Doll's Jacket that requires 3 balls and 4.50mm and 5.50mm needles.
- Turquoise Jacket, sizes S, M, L, XL recommending 26, 28, 30, or 32 50g/70m balls of Fritidsgarn on 5.50mm needles and 4 buttons, with 1 large snap. Also includes cabled 'Pulse Warmers' that are not felted, requiring one ball of Sisu and 3.00mm needles.
- White Coat, sizes S, M, L, XL recommending 34, 36, 38, or 40 50g/70m balls of Fritidsgarn on 5.50mm needles, 6 buttons and 1 large snap. 4A is a White Hat on 7.00mm needles, with 3 balls of Fritidsgarn and a 7.00mm and 10.00mm crochet hook used to add edging and make a chain out of a textured yarn to add around the brim/lace up the slit in the hat.
- Girl's Jacket, Skirt & Hat, sizes 2, 4, 6, 8 years
- Green Vest, sizes S-M and L-XL
- Shawl/Blanket, 125cm x 125cm (49" x 49")
- A) Crochet Slippers (Lady Size, 100g of fingering/sport weight feltable wool), B) Slipper for the Whole Family (2-4, 6-8, 10-12, Womens, Mens and 2-4 balls of Fritidsgarn), C) Green & Yellow Slippers for the Whole Family 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, Womens, Mens and 2-4 balls of Fritidsgarn)
- Black Sweater, sizes S-M and L-XL, requires 11 or 12 50g/160m balls of feltable fingering/sport weight yarn respectively, and 3.50mm and 4.00mm needles. Also includes pattern for felted Green Scarf on 3.50mm needles 4 or 5 balls in the same weight/type.
- 'Shadow Knitting' Shoulder Bag, uses four balls each of two shades of Fritidsgarn on a 6.00mm needle, also requires two 5cm diameter metal rings.
- 'Shadow Knitting' Shoulder Bag with Heart, uses three balls of main colour and two balls of heart colour, in Fritidsgarn, with 6.00mm needles and one large snap.
- Turquoise Bag with Flower, uses two balls of MC and one of CC in a 50g/160m fingering/sport weight feltable yarn that will be held double on 7.00mm needles, and 4.00mm crochet hook for the flower.
- Crochet Girl's Bag, remnants of 6 colours of 50g/160m fingering weight feltable wool on a 4.50mm crochet hook.
- Red Raglan Sweater and Pants, sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10-12 years, requiring (5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 for the sweater and 4, 5, 6, 6, or 7 for the pants) 50g/160m balls of a fingering/sport weight feltable yarn on 3.50mm needles.
- Dress with Shoulder Bag, sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
- 'Shadow Knitting' Black & Brown Shoulder Bag
- 'Shadow Knitting' Rust & Brown Shoulder Bag
- Striped Pillow Cover
- Brown Raglan Sweater
- Asymmetrical Jacket for Experienced Knitters. A) Hat. B) Handbag.
- Girl's Coat, sizes 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14. Also includes a hat and 'pulsewarmers' that are made in Sisu and are not felted.
- White Raglan Sweater & Hat for Adults, sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL. A) Turquoise Raglan Sweater for Child. B) Child's Hat. C) Seat Cover for Hiker. D) Shoulder Bag.